Getting 'Error: Scheduling failed...' Error When Creating Shipment For The OSP Order
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.0.0 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 23-Dec-2013***
***Checked for relevance on 26-May-2015***
Cannot create shipment for the OSP order if the item is ATP controlled (mtl_inventory_items_b.atp_flag='Y'), else following error message is displayed -
"Error: Scheduling failed: Cannot meet request date or latest acceptable date.
Available Date: 01-06-2007 in Package OE_ORDER_PUB Procedure processOrder"
1) Create a visit for the defective item in the OSP department.
2) Push the visit to production. Workorder is released.
3) Make sure the serial is residing in the subinventory.
3) Execution > Outside Processing > OSP Orders > Create (B)
4) Query for your workorder
5) Select the workorder and Service (B)
6) Enter the required fields Apply (B)
7) Submit OSP & Go (B)
8) Create Shipment & Go (B)
Following error occurs:
ERROR: Scheduling failed: Cannot meet request date or latest acceptable date. Available Date: 01-06-2007 in Package OE_ORDER_PUB Procedure processOrder
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms