Last updated on APRIL 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle TeleSales - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 12-Dec-2013***
When attempting to create a new Party (using DQM rules to avoid duplicates) in eBusiness Center, the following error occurs:
APP-AR-96282: Error. You cannot pass the party site number because the profile option HZ:Generate Party Site Number is either Null or is set to Yes.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Associate appropriate DQM match rules for Duplicate Prevention (this should make sure that potential duplicates are trapped)
1. Login As user with Telesales Agent, eBusiness Center.
2. Try to enter a new party (make sure the name already exists within CRM), save.
3. DQM window shows potential duplicates.
4. In this window click on 'Use New person/org' button
5. At this point, an error is reported as below:
APP-AR-96282: Error: You cannot pass the party site number because the profile HZ:Generate Party site number is set to either null or is set to yes.
Once you acknowledge this error, another note is displayed as:
The Party ID value of xxxxx was not found
6. The form hint line displays the error:
FRM-40734 - Internal Error: PL/SQL error occurred
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms