PER_ACCRUAL_CALC_FUNCTIONS.GET_NET_ACCRUAL Function, Errors: ORA-20001: Data PER_DATE_OF_BIRTH not found
(Doc ID 737825.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to call PER_ACCRUAL_CALC_FUNCTIONS.GET_NET_ACCRUAL function from the back end the following error occurs:
"Error: ORA-20001: Data PER_DATE_OF_BIRTH not found at line 77 of Atlanta 1997 Birthday Accrual
Cause: A SQL SELECT statement, obtained from the application dictionary, returned no rows when
Action: Please refer to your ..........."
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PTO accrual plan by using PER_DATE_OF_BIRTH DB Item in the formula.
2. Assign the plan to an employee.
3. Confirm that the employee has balance (even a zero) in 'Net Entitlement' field if we go to View > Employee Accruals
4. Log into the database as 'Apps' user.
5. Use the attached script to get balance and it fails with an error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document