Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version: 11.5.10 to 22.214.171.124 - Release: 11.5 to 11.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 17-Nov-2011***
Given this setup :
1) Employee with Position A reports to Employee with Position B that reports to Position C
2) Position A can approve up to 10K, Position B up to 100K, Position C is unlimited approval
3) The Set of Books Currency is MXN
4) The Currency on the PO or Requisition is USD
5) Exchange Rate where 1 USD = 10 MXN
When Employee with Position A creates a Purchase Order (PO) or Requisition that should be approved by Employee with Position B (under 100K) the document is instead routed to the Employee with Position C.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms