PNTSPACE Cost Center Clears When Saving Space Assignment.
(Doc ID 738996.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Property Manager - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 22-Sep-2011***
Cost Center is null on entering it the first time when assigning space to a location
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Space Assignment form: Assignments > Assign Space.
2. Assign a new space to a cost center. Save.
3. The error message appears.
4. Re-select the Cost Center. Save
5. On the second try the assignment saves successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document