Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Outbound transactions are not getting populated in the Inbound screen.
While submitting the Outbound transaction shows status as submitted.
The status of the Outbound Transactions remains in Submitted
The status of the Inbound Transactions never appears as Received
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. In Outbound Transaction create a new Batch.
2. Select the Initiator 'Initiator Organization'
3. Select the transaction Type.
4. Select the Recipient 'Recipient Organization'
5. In the Recipient, Insert the debit amount
6. Click continue
7. Click Add Line
8. Insert Initiator Accounting
9. Insert the Credit amount
10. Click Submit
11. Review the Outbound batch
12. The Outbound transaction is not populated Inbound screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms