RMA Receipt Transaction Does not Credit Actual COGS Account.
(Doc ID 740162.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMA Receipt transaction did not credit the actual COGS account. It credited the deferred COGS account. Ran the following programs but no changes were made:
· Record Order Management Transactions
· Collect Revenue Recognition Information
· Generate COGS Recognition Events
Expect Receipt transaction to CR credit the actual COGS account not the deferred COGS account
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Sales Order shipped and invoiced. ( order number=845205)
2. Actual COGS accounts were debited.
3. RMA created and received referencing the order above.
4. RMA transaction didn't credit the actual COGS account. It credited the deferred COGS account
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document