Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 11-April-2016***
RMA Receipt transaction did not credit the actual COGS account. It credited the deferred COGS account. Ran the following programs but no changes were made:
· Record Order Management Transactions
· Collect Revenue Recognition Information
· Generate COGS Recognition Events
Expect Receipt transaction to CR credit the actual COGS account not the deferred COGS account
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sales Order shipped and invoiced. ( order number=845205)
2. Actual COGS accounts were debited.
3. RMA created and received referencing the order above.
4. RMA transaction didn't credit the actual COGS account. It credited the deferred COGS account
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms