Element with different Output Currency not in LOV on Adjust Balance form
(Doc ID 740341.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find when there is a business group set up with a certain currency, and then set up an element with a different currency, you are unable to do any balance adjustments to it via the 'Adjust Balance' form as it does not appear in the Element List of Values.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps (example):
1. In a payroll responsibility
2. Within a UK business group (currency set as GBP at Organization description level)
3. Navigate to Compensation and Benefits, Element Description
4. Set up a new earnings element and select EUR as the currency Input / output.
5. Commit the record
6. Link the element
7. Attach the element to an employee and run it through a few payrolls/quick pays (e.g. Jan - July)
8. Reset date to current date (in this case 5th August)
9. Navigate to Fast Path > Adjust Balances
10. Query the employee who has the element
11. Go to Element Name and open the LOV
12. Find that the element that you have set up is not there, only elements with the same currency as the business group.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document