Element with different Output Currency not in LOV on Adjust Balance form
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 3-Feb-2015***
Find when there is a business group set up with a certain currency, and then set up an element
with a different currency, you are unable to do any balance adjustments to it via the 'Adjust
Balance' form as it does not appear in the Element List of Values.
Expect the element to appear in the List of Values so that a balance adjustment can be done.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps (example):
1. In a payroll responsibility
2. Within a UK business group (currency set as GBP at Organisation description level)
3. Navigate to Compensation and Benefits, Element Description
4. Set up a new earnings element and select EUR as the currency Input / output.
5. Commit the record
6. Link the element
7. Attach the element to an employee and run it through a few payrolls/quick pays (e.g. Jan - July)
8. Reset date to current date (in this case 5th August)
9. Navigate to Fast Path > Adjust Balances
10. Query the employee who has the element
11. Go to Element Name and open the LOV
12. Find that the element that you have set up is not there, only elements with the same currency
as the business group.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms