R12/CE: Bank Account Transfer Status 'Settlement In Process', but no PPR was created
(Doc ID 740690.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User created manual bank transfer and the status of the Cash flow is 'Settlement In Process'. As per the User Guide, the Payment Process Request (PPR) should be generated in Payables automatically, but the PPR is not generated. Is there any process or steps which needs to done to generate payment request for bank transfer?
1. What is Settlement in Process?
2. When to set: Settle Transactions through Oracle Payments set to NO?
3. What to do if I have to Stop / Cancel a Bank Transfer and the bank account transfer requires settlement via Oracle Payments?
4. Why Canceled BAT not available for Reconciliation?
5. Why Reconciled BAT showing Canceled?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Have more questions?|