JENOGVAT output: Missing The 'Taxable Amount' , 'Amount' And 'Calculated Rate' Information
(Doc ID 740709.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financials for EMEA - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
REPORT:JENOGVAT.RDF - Norwegian VAT Reconciliation Report
The package delivered by the base <bug 6874087> fixed that issue but it is not
It fixed customer problem for english language report output BUT running for norwegian language
, the output is not equal to the US language one (as it should be):
So, running report in NO language:
a. In the Source = GL section: There are missing the 'Taxable Amount' ,
'Amount' and 'Calculated
Rate' fields information ;
b. In the "Tax Control Account Reconciliation" section: the "Source
General Ledger" information is missing and the "Difference" is also missing now.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
0. Environment with JENOGVAT.rdf 115.15 and glutxexb.pls below 115.39.115103.2
1. Go to GL NO responsibility;
2. Take the JENOGVAT report in US and NO languages
3. Apply the glutxexb.pls 115.39.115103.2
4. Take the JENOGVAT report in US and NO languages
5. See that the US and NO languages report outputs do not match - there are differences in some sections.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document