New Certification Requirement Should not Apply to Dependents That are Already Being Covered
(Doc ID 741000.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that after setting up new Dependent Certification requirements, currently enrolled dependents are becoming subject to the requirement when only those newly added to coverage should be subject to the requirement.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Program Enrollment Requirements form > Dependent Coverage tab > Plan Type tab > Dependent Change of Life Event button.
4. Select the Birth of a Child life event and click the Change of Life Event Certifications button.
5. Enter the certification details.
6. Navigate to People form and add a child contact to an employee as a result of a Birth of a Child.
Make sure that the employee has children already previously enrolled.
This should trigger the Birth of a Child life event.
7. Process the Birth of a Child life event for the employee and designate the new child for the plan (e.g Medical) Receive a message for each dependent saying that it requires certification.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document