New Certification Requirement Should not Apply to Dependents That are Already Being Covered
Last updated on MAY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that after setting up new Dependent Certification requirements, currently enrolled dependents are becoming subject to the requirement when only those newly added to coverage should be subject to the requirement.
Expect only those dependents added to coverage after the requirement is set up to be evaluated.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Program Enrollment Requirements form > Dependent Coverage tab > Plan Type tab > Dependent Change of Life Event button.
4. Select the Birth of a Child life event and click the Change of Life Event Certifications button.
5. Enter the certification details.
6. Navigate to People form and add a child contact to an employee as a result of a Birth of a Child.
Make sure that the employee has children already previously enrolled.
This should trigger the Birth of a Child life event.
7. Process the Birth of a Child life event for the employee and designate the new child for the plan (e.g Medical) Receive a message for each dependent saying that it requires certification.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms