Intercompany Transaction Hitting PPV Instead ICEXP Despite Cost Entered
Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.0.0 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are setting up Intercompany Transfer Using Internal Orders with Intercompany Invoicing using standard costing. You managed to process the transactions, however, one of the entries is incorrect. You are having Transfer Pricing set up.
The event Recipient-side Intransit Interorg Receipt for FOB Shipment is hitting to Purchase Price Variance instead of Intercompany Expense (see OPM User Guide page 10-20) upon shipment at the receiving organization, the credit should be intercompany expense.
On Event Class Recipient-side Intransit Interorg Shipment for FOB Shipment
- There is no line 1
- The Event Type is Recipient-side Intransit Interorg Shipment for FOB Shipment, no Transfer Pricing. â you are having transfer pricing, the event type that got kicked-off for this process should be Recipient-side Intransit Interorg Shipment for FOB Shipment, Transfer Pricing.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create Internal Requisition
- Run create internal order
- Import Internal Sales Order
- Book order
- Run Pick Release Perform pack and shipment
- Run Interface Trip Stops
- Run workflow background process
- Run OPM Accounting Pre-Processor for both shipping and receiving org
- Run Create Accounting -> View output
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms