After Item Master Record Save The Starting Number On The Child Org Resets
(Doc ID 741622.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Item Master - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
INVIDITM.fmb - Item Master/Organization Form
-- Problem Statement:
When you change any data on the Item Master Form for the Master Organization (for example,
Default Buyer) and do the save, the lot starting number on (all) the Child Organization(s) resets to
the default set Master Organization.
Expect that lot starting number on the Child Organization(s) is not changed.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- The Item Master form for the main organization – the lot starting number is 002 (for example)
- On the Child Organization the lot starting number is 003 (for example)
- When you change any data on the item master form for the master org
- for example Default Buyer - and do the save...
- The lot starting number on the child org resets to the default set master org
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document