Task Status Transition Definitions Not Working On The UWQ Work Panel
(Doc ID 741685.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Universal Work Queue - Version 11.5.9 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When opening the Universal Work Queue from Field Service Dispatcher responsibility, display task list of values is not limited according to task transaction rule on the lower half on the window.
Expect to have a limited list of value for displayed task according to task transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Log in as Field Service dispatcher
2) Go to Universal Work Queue
3) Display and select a task
4) Click on task status LOV - all tasks statuses are displayed
5) Double click this task
6) Click on status LOV - only preset values are displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document