New and Edit Buttons Remain for GENERAL LEDGER ScreenSet When Removed from General Tab.
(Doc ID 741764.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.04.02
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
A custom Screenset was configured for a GENERAL LEDGER CODE Screenset.
Under the General tab, the New and Edit options were unchecked.
When an object is viewed with this Screenset, the New and Edit buttons still remain.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a custom GENERAL LEDGER CODE Screenset where the New and Edit buttons have been removed from the General tab and assign this to the Menu.
2. Navigate to the Custom Menu link for the Custom GENERAL LEDGER CODE Screenset.
3. Search for all General Ledger Codes.
4. Click on the Link for one of them.
5. Notice that the New and Edit button still exist.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!