Cust Form: Contact Error: Value for cust_acct_site_id - party_id - role_type must be unique
(Doc ID 742176.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2020
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
In the Communication tab, after adding a contact and you are maintaining the Roles associated to this contact, you encounter the error:
Value for cust_acct_site_id - party_id - role_type must be unique.
Steps To Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Customers > Standard
- Search for an existing customer
- Navigate to the Account Section and click on Details Icon for one of its accounts
- Navigate to the Communication Tab
- Click on Create Contact Button, and enter contact information
- Provide a Role for this contact
From this point, if you encounter the error if you:
- Try to create another role for the same contact
- Try to delete the Role you just created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.