FAQ: CRM Teleservice and Service Requests
(Doc ID 743032.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Is there a tool available to delete/purge a Service Request?
2. What is the use of the profile 'Service: Inventory Validation Organization'? How does this profile affect Installed Base items and how is it used in Oracle Service?
3. Is a technical definition of the concurrent process Service Request Synchronize Index available?
4. What is the name of the Seeded Workflow that is launched when the Task of a Service Request is updated? In addition, how can this Workflow be monitored?
5. When using Duplicate Service Request checking, the system correctly identifies potential duplicate Service Requests. Why is this occurring?
6. Is there a method to bulk load Problem Codes/Problem Code Mappings?
7. What method is available to restrict one TeleService Agent from viewing a Service Request owned by another TeleService Agent?
8. Is it possible from the Find Service Request form to perform searches based on the items found under the "Related Objects" tab within the Service Request (ie. RMAs, Defects, Enhancements, Sales Orders, etc.)?
9. I want to display a folder field in the Service Request form on a Subtab (ie. Charges, Installed Base, etc). It is available in the header block but not available in the block for the folder. How can I make it available to choose from in the folder?
10. Is it possible to disable Customer Support Event processes such as oracle.apps.cs.sr.ServiceRequest.updated(created)?
11. What is the use of the INCIDENT_ fields within CS_INCIDENTS_ALL_B that are related to address? Can these be utilized to save DFF information?
12. We are using Oracle Discoverer and wish to use this product with Oracle Service modules (Contact Center, Service, Field Service, etc). Is content available?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Questions and Answers|