12.0 Debrief Error: Record Was Changed By Another User. Please Re-Query When Updating Assignment Status
(Doc ID 743152.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.0.4: when attempting to type in the Assignment status and save the Debrief, the following error occurs:
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in using the Field Service Manager responsibility.
2. Query a SR.
3. Created a Task using 'copy task'.
4. Click the Debrief button, and the Debrief form opens with Assignment Status
5. Entered a labor line (without saving at this point)
6. In Assignment Status field, TYPED IN 'Working' or any valid next available status
7. Clicked Save Icon
8. The error appeared
Due to this issue, users cannot create Debrief successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document