Debrief Line Start Time Causing Future Date Errors For Some Time Zones
(Doc ID 743467.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some mobile users enter debrief lines and the user is in a time zone that is significantly ahead of the server time zone, for example, where server time is GMT -7 and the user in the Australia/Syndey time GMT +8. When the user enters a debrief line the Service start date and time defaulting to 18:00 Sydney time. This is far enough off to trigger a future date error when the debrief is processed.
Error in Debrief form when processing such a debrief record:
'Transaction date is a future date'
The date you have entered cannot be a date in the future. Please enter a past date or today's date.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Mobile user in a different time zone, e.g. Australia/Sydney time zone creates debrief line on the mobile device and syncs.
2. Run Processes Uploaded Mobile Data concurrent request
3. Log in as Field Service Manager
4. Search for Task or SR and open debrief form
5. View Debrief line start date and it will be the date of the debrief line and the time is 18:00
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document