Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 13-May-2014***
Find vacancies that are saved for later are disappearing overnight.
Expect to be able to save a vacancy for later and then be able to requery it the day after.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: iRecruitment Manager.
2. Navigation: Vacancies tab.
3. Press Create A vacancy button.
4. Fill in required fields in Create Vacancy: Enter Primary Details page.
5. Press Next button.
6. Fill in required fields in Create Vacancy: Enter Required Skills page.
7. Press Next button.
8. Fill in required fields in Create Vacancy: Enter Team Members page.
9. Press Next button.
10. Fill in required fields in Create Vacancy: Format Job Posting page.
11. Press Save For Later button.
12. Get the following confirmation:
Your changes have been saved for later
13. Get notification saying that the new vacancy has been saved for later.
14. Try to requery vacancy the day after - it cannot be requeried.
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot requery vacancies that have been saved for later.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms