Task Is Not Visible From Webtogo On Changing The Owner Of The Task.
(Doc ID 744625.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When a personal task is created on the Field Service Laptop, the owner and the assignee are the
same (the mobile user's resource). When the owner of the task is changed in the backoffice, the
task is removed from the laptop. That should not be happening.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a personal task (in forms) with Owner X and assignee Y
2. Create another personal task (in forms) with Owner Y and assignee Y
3. synchronize MFS laptop -> both tasks are visible on the client for user Y
4. Created a personal task on the laptop -> Owner Y and assignee Y are defaulted
6. Run Processes Uploaded Mobile Data concurrent program
7. Find the new task in Taskmanager
8. Change owner to X
9. Synchronize the laptop - the new task is gone now.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document