Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PERWSDOR Version : 184.108.40.20600000.5
Org Developer DF > Operating Unit Information
FNDPOMPV Version : 220.127.116.1100000.1
MO: Operating Unit
Operating Unit Is Missing or there is no LOV
Steps to Reproduce:
- System Administrator responsibility > Profile > System >
- Query for Profile = 'MO: Operating Unit'
- Profile does not display
- US Super HRMS Manager responsibility > Work Structures > Organization > Description >
- Query for Organization >
- Under Organization Classifications region select 'Operating Unit' >
- Click Others button >
- Select 'Operating Unit Information' >
- Open the flexfield > Operating Unit Information screen >
- Click in LOV for Primary Ledger and no values are returned
These segments on the Operating Unit Information screen come from the 'Org Developer DF' descriptive flexfield.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms