Need To Totally Disable The Ask Otm Toolbar (Not Just Hide It Using Preferences)
(Doc ID 745021.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
Client finds that they cannot permanently remove the "Ask OTM Toolbar" and also the "Launch Ask OTM" button from the Servprov domain only. They are able to hide the 'Ask OTM' as part of a user
preference applied to the Servprov domain but the "Launch Ask OTM" button still exists so the
Service Providers still have access to the Ask OTM Toolbar when it is clicked on.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Configuration and Administration > Preferences > User Preferences
2. Change the Ask G-Log State from Visible to Hidden
3. This will Ask OTM Toolbar for the user who has these preferences assigned.
4. Launch Ask OTM remains visible.
5. Due to this issue, Service Providers have access to the Ask OTM Toolbar and can see all of the
other carriers rates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document