Price Adjustments Form (QOTCMPAJ) does not fire Forms Personalization Trigger
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Quoting - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
Price Adjustment form (QOTCMPAJ) does not fire Forms Personalization Trigger.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Open the 'Price Adjustment form from Quote (Actions --> Price Adjustment).
2. Open the form personalization form for 'Price Adjustment' form. (Help --> Diagnostics-->Custom Code --> Personalize).
3. Create a personalization to display message on WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE without any condition.
4. Close the form, and open the form again.
5. The message does not display.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms