Price Adjustments Form (QOTCMPAJ) does not fire Forms Personalization Trigger
(Doc ID 745239.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Quoting - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
Price Adjustment form (QOTCMPAJ) does not fire Forms Personalization Trigger.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Open the 'Price Adjustment form from Quote (Actions --> Price Adjustment).
2. Open the form personalization form for 'Price Adjustment' form. (Help --> Diagnostics-->Custom Code --> Personalize).
3. Create a personalization to display message on WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE without any condition.
4. Close the form, and open the form again.
5. The message does not display.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!