How To Submit 'Actual' Lines To Order Management in 'Entered' Status ( "Book Selected" /"Submit Selected" Buttons on the Repair Actuals Tab )
(Doc ID 745445.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 28-MAY-2013***
Find that as the order is booked from Depot Repair it goes to Order Management in 'fulfilled' status, which converts to 'closed' status with a workflow running in background. As a a result no taxes get applied on the invoice to customer.
It is expected that the order after booking should be in entered status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Responsibility: Depot Repair super user
1. Depot Repair => Repair Order
2. Create new Repair Order have Task in Repair Order.
3. Debrief the task
4. In Repair Actual using source as task get the charges line
5. Book using “Book Selected” button
6. When checking in Order Management using the Order Number generated at step 5, the Order status comes as fulfilled.
The Order status should be in 'Entered' status for Taxes to be applied from localization.
Since workflow runs in background, the order goes to 'closed' status, and no taxes could get applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document