How To Submit 'Actual' Lines To Order Management in 'Entered' Status
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 28-MAY-2013***
Find that as the order is booked from Depot Repair it goes to Order Management in 'fulfilled' status, which converts to 'closed' status with a workflow running in background. As a a result no taxes get applied on the invoice to customer.
It is expected that the order after booking should be in entered status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Responsibility: Depot Repair super user
1. Depot Repair => Repair Order
2. Create new Repair Order have Task in Repair Order.
3. Debrief the task
4. And in Repair Actual using source as task get the charges line
5. Book using “Book Selected” button
6. When checking in Order Management using the Order Number generated at step 5, the Order status comes as fulfilled.
The Order status should be in 'Enter' status for Taxes to be applied from localization.
Since workflow runs in background, the order goes to 'closed' status, and no taxes could get applied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms