Maintenance Workbench fails on implementation with Error: 'Previous Sequence Work Order Have not been either selected or implemented'
(Doc ID 746274.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to implement work orders from the Maintenance Workbench, the following error occurs. However, work orders are generated successfully via the Generate Preventive Maintenance Work Orders program.
"Previous Sequence Work Order Have not been either selected or implemented. Please check your selection."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management
2. Navigation: Work Order Planning >Maintenance Workbench
3. Select an asset number
4. Select Launch
5. Maintenance Workbench is presented
6. Select Forecast
7. Enter Horizon
8. Select Combine with Default
9. Select Set Name
10. Select Run button
11. Select forecasted workorders and select the Implement button. When this is done, the error is returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document