AME_EXCEPTION When Attempting To Approve Requisitions Where A Terminated Employee Was Involved
(Doc ID 747054.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.0.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to approve requisitions where a terminated employee was involved, the following error occurs in wfstatus as AME_EXCEPTION:
ORA-20001: The approver identified by the following parameter is in
wf_roles name USERA .Please delete or replace this approver wherever they occur in AME data, including approval groups, list-modification conditions, and substitution actions.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User A creates requisition XXXXX
2. Add approvers B, C and D.
3. B approves the requisition
4. B is terminated in HR (USER A)
5. C opens the notification for approval, and see the following error at the top of the screen:
Approval List could not be generated. Please contact your System Administrator to review AME rules setup."
6. Even if the error, C clicks on Approve button and the requisitions goes now to D user.
7. D user opens the notification for approval and he sees the same error at the top of the screen:
Approval List could not be generated. Please contact your System Administrator to review AME rules setup.
8. D approves the requisition and, at the end, the requisition "apparently" gets approved.
9. Requisition XXXXX remains IN PROCESS, incomplete even if all the approves already approve it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document