Debriefed Order Status Is Mis-Matching In Charges Form Vs Order Entry Form
(Doc ID 747413.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Debriefed order line status is not matching with order header and line status.
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create a Service Request and debrief the task
2) Debriefed lines are available in the charges tab of the SR form
3) Submit the charges to OM.
4) Order number gets generated and the order status in the charges tab is displayed as "Booked"
5) Line status shows as "Fulfilled"
6) Wait for about 30 min. and query the order in OM form.
7) Order status is displayed as "Entered" and line status as "Entered"
8) This is the mismatch in the Order Status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document