Supplier SIRET Number Is Not Populated In DAS2 Extract File JEFRDSFI
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financials for EMEA - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
REPORT:JEFRDSFI.RDF - French DAS2 Extract File
REPORT:JEFRDVER.RDF - French DAS2 Verification Report
***Checked for relevance 22-Oct-2014***
-- Problem Statement:
Find SIRET number of the supplier is not showing in the French DAS2 extract file in any 210 lines in position 25-38, it shows only zeros
Expect the supplier site 14 digit SIRET number to be populated in the Extract File in all records for type 210 in position 25-38
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. With payables responsibility Navigate to the supplier setup form and query the supplier
2. On the site enter the 14 digit SIRET number in the Default reporting number field
3. Create a invoice with a DAS2 income tax type and pay the invoice
4. Change to the DAS2 responsibility
5. Run French DAS2 verification report and then the DAS2 extract file
6. View the file: The lines for type 210 shows zeros in position 25 to 38 instead of the 14 digit SIRET number entered in step 2.
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot send DAS2 extract file to the Authority.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms