Last updated on JUNE 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document includes all versions of Oracle EBS 11i and R12
Why Shipping contents label, when attached to the Pick drop business flow, are not printed after the sales order is pick released and the material is stated/pick confirmed using the API WMS_DEVICE_CONFIRMATION_PUB.DEVICE_CONFIRMATION
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. A WMS device is defined and assigned to the Pick Release business event. Also shipping content label is associated with the Pick Drop business flow.
2. A shipping document set is created having a custom report to invoke
3. Create and book the sales order.
4. Execute a pick release having and the document set assigned with Auto Allocate = Yes, Plan Task = No & Auto Pick Confirm = No
5. After pick release completes, records are inserted into WMS_DEVICE_REQUESTS_HIST table and then the API will perform the pick load and pick drop transaction without manual intervention. The LPNs get allocated and picked as well.
6. The sales order line status is updated to `Picked¿ and in the shipping transaction form the status is "Picked/Staged Confirmed"
7. Also the completed tasks in the Warehouse Control Board has Dispatched Time, Loaded Time & Drop Off Time fields populated. Warehouse control board has the Content LPN, Picked LPN, Loaded LPN & Drop LPN populated for the completed task.
8. In normal cases when the task is confirmed manually using the mobile (Load & Drop transaction), the shipping content label is created. But in the case of using the API, the shipping contents label is not created even if the same process of load and drop is happening.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms