Group By Parameter for Requisition Import Program for EAM is Hardcoded to ITEM
(Doc ID 748623.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. FOR OSP items:
When a EAM Work Order which is having multiple outside processing (OSP) operations is released, the auto-trigerred Requisition Import program defaults its Group By parameter to ITEM even though the default parameter is set to VENDOR in the Purchasing options setup. As a result, as many Purchase Requisitions are created as the number of OSP operations/ items even though it is meant for a single vendor.
Expect Requisition Import program to run using Group By parameter to VENDOR as it was set up in the Purchasing options setup
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Select Vendor as Requisition Import Group-By in the Default tab of Purchasing options (N)
Purchasing > Setup > Organizations > Purchasing Options
2. In EAM, create a new Work Order (N) Work Orders > Work Orders
3. In Operations, create multiple OSP operations having OSP Items attached to the OSP Resources.
4. Save the Work Order
5. Change the Status to Released
6. Save the Work Order again.
7. Check the auto-trigerred Requisition Import concurrent program (N) View > Request > Find
8. Notice that the Group-By parameter of the Requisition Import program is ITEM and not VENDOR as
2. For DIRECT ITEMS
When you create a work order which contains multiple direct items that belong to the same vendor system is creating one requisition per each item, even though they are from the same vendor.
Expect to see a single requisition (thus a single Purchase Order) per vendor.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Login as enterprise asset management responsibility
2. navigate to Work Orders > Work orders > new
3. in material, add several direct items from the same vendor.
4. Save and release WO.
5. review the output of the Requisition Import concurrent request.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document