Calling HR_ASSIGNMENT_API.UPDATE_EMP_ASG_CRITERIA to Upload HR Data Errors with: ORA-20001: The HR Object is Invalid
(Doc ID 748679.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upload HR data through API, the following error occurs:
ORA-20001: The HR object is invalid
Cause: The HR object which is attempted to be locked is inconsistent with the corresponding object in the HR Schema.
Action: Retry the action with : -20001
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. call hr_employee_api.create_employee
2. call hr_assignment_api.update_emp_asg_criteria
3. call hr_assignment_api.update_emp_asg
The API versions are as follows:
1. HR_EMPLOYEE_API /* $Header: peempapi.pkh 115.26 2004/04/21 22:11:37 bsubrama ship $ */
2. HR_ASSIGNMENT_API /* $Header: peasgapi.pkb 115.100 2004/04/20 02:46:56 adudekul ship $ */
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document