Move Order Cannot Receive When Shipped. Error: "CSP miscellaneous receipt account could not be found in the organization"
(Doc ID 748837.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when trying to move an order with five items, only four items are processed to received and one of the item is stuck in shipped.
Expect all the items to be received.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Move Order
2. Print Picklists
3. Confirm Picklists
4. One item cannot receive
Search the Move Order status, item in question status is shipped and no record can be received.
Have tried to receive the stuck item as follows:
The pack list must be in a Shipped status.
1. Navigate to the Receive Shipments window.
Field Service Dispatcher >> Spares Management >> Spares Logistics >> Spares Move Order >> Receive Shipments >> The Find Pack Lists popup window opens.
2. Enter a pack list, and then click Find or leave the Pack List field blank and then click
Find to execute a blind query.
The Receive Parts window opens with a list of shipments that match your search criteria.
3. If the quantity shipped is the same as the quantity received, select all the lines, and then click Receive.
4. If the quantity shipped is different from the quantity received, click the quantity value located under the Receipt column.
5. Enter the actual quantity received. Click Receive.
6. To close a partially received line, select the line, and then click Close Line.
When trying to close the line, it errors
"CSP miscellaneous receipt account could not be found in the organization. Please refer to the manual to set up a csp miscellaneous receipt account for over receiving or under receiving"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document