Unable to Apply a Discount to a Rate Offering Via an Accessorial.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.04.01
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When an Accessorial is set to apply a discount and the Accessorial is set on the Rate Offering the 'Discount' is not used on the Shipments created with that Rate Offering. The Accessorial is set to Always Apply so it is expected to 'Always Apply'.
Expect that the Accessorial and its discount will be applied to the Shipment cost for any Shipments created using that Rate Offering.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Rate Offering.
2. Create an Accessorial Code set to Always Apply.
3. Create an Accessorial Cost to contain a Discount only.
4. Add the Accessorial Code and Accessorial Cost to the Rate Offering.
5. Create an Order Release and add to the Constraints tab that is must use the Rate Offering.
6. Plan the Order Release onto a Shipment.
7. Note in the Shipment Financials tab the Cost does not include the Discount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms