Orders Created from Contact Center Default Incorrect Bill To/Ship To Information
(Doc ID 750081.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Customer Care - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 21-Mar-2011***
When creating an Order via the Contact Center there is an inconsistency between how the order is created from Sales Order form (OM) and from Contact Center. From OM the Order is defaulted with Bill To/Ship To usages defined at Account Level (Addresses that appear in AR -> Customer Standard) whereas Orders created from Contact Center are defaulted with addresses from the Party level.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Receivables responsibility > Customers > Standard
2. Query for a customer
3. Select an address which is not flagged as Primary for Bill To and check the Primary flag
5. Change responsibility to Customer Support > Contact Center
6. Query for customer from point 2
7. Go to Addresses tab, Primary Sites
8. Previous address will be displayed in the Addresses LOV
9. Create two Orders -->
a) Order 1: Create from Contact Center -> Orders Tab
b) Order 2: Created from Order Management -> Sales Orders
Note the differences in Bill To/Ship To address defaulting
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document