Able To Enter The RMA Amount For More Than The Original Order Amount
(Doc ID 750568.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 11.5.9 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5 to 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
On 11.5.9 in Production:
Find that when creating an RMA Order, by coping the existing Sales Order, and changing the amount on the Line, the system is allowing the entry of an amount greater than the amount that is on the Sales Order Line.
Expect the amount entered for the RMA will not exceed the amount on the Sales order Line.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Via the Order Management Super User Responsibility.
2. Query the existing Standard Order.
3. Perform Actions > Copy the Order
4. Change the Order type to RMA.
5. Go to the RMA Lines.
6. Change the amount to greater than what is already on the Line
7. System is allowing a change of the amount to more than what is on the Line, which is incorrect
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, business SOX control is broken.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document