Why Manager Is Able To Update Description Detail For Objective Created By Employee
(Doc ID 750652.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Talent Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.1.1 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Oracle Performance Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.1.1 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
When an objective is created by an employee, the manager is able to update the description and details for the objective.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an Appraisal as an Employee.
- Create an objective as an employee in this appraisal.
- Transfer to manager.
- Manager is able to fully update the objective created by the employee (unexpected for customer)
- Create an objective as a manager. Transfer to Employee.
- Employee cannot update objective text, only comment area (expected for customer)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document