ARXSUMRT - LOVs For Asset And Liability Tax Rate Codes Showing Values Multiple Times
(Doc ID 750854.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 12.0.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating a Receivable Activity for Bank Charges, which has a Tax Rate Source Code of Activity.
The Asset Tax Rate Code and Liability Tax Rate Code LOVs are selected and the list has multiple instances of each tax code (one for each operating unit).
This can be reproduced with the following steps:Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Setup > Receipts > Receivable Activities > Enter an Operating Unit
- Enter Name
- Enter Type = 'Miscellaneous Cash'
- Enter Tax Rate Code Source = 'Activity'
- Enter GL Activityu Account
- Display List of Values for Asset Tax Rate Code - It will show multiple instances for same value
- Display List of Values for Liability Tax Rate Code - It will show multiple instances for same value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document