Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Download Of WebADI Document Is Stuck Or Hangs At 'Do not close this window until processing completes'
(Doc ID 752760.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.2.5 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Oracle General Ledger - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Excel document cannot be created in WebADI using Excel 2007. There are no error messages reported after selecting all of the required criteria.
This can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. ADI > Create Document
2. Choose Integrator = General Ledger - Journals
3. Choose Viewer = Excel 2007
4. Selected layout = Functional Actuals - Single
5. Selected Content = None
6. Pressed "Create Document" Button
Received message: A file will be downloaded to your desktop. When prompted, choose to open the
file and to enable macros. If no prompt appears, ensure your browser security settings allow files
to be downloaded.
7. Opened the Excel document. The excel document is empty and only contains the macro in the field
8. Received another pop up for the download that says "processing: Create document...Your document
is being created. Do not close this window until processing completes.
Macros have been enabled and the security level lowered but the Excel spreadsheet still fails to be successfully downloaded.
<Patch 6798492> had been installed on top of EBS 12.0.5 in order to use excel 2007.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!