Cannot Select Exception To Change Location/LPN In Express Pick Load Page For Serial Controlled Item
(Doc ID 753023.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document includes all versions of Oracle EBS 11i and R12
When trying to enter an exception before selection of a different Locator/LPN in the Task Load via Express Pick, no reasons are available in the Exception screen.
Expect that - in the Exception screen - is available at least the exception previously created.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- MO created an allocated
- One single LPN allocated to the MO. More available LPN reside in inventory
- Task assigned to the picker
- Reason Code defined for the reason type load, context Change Locator/LPN
- Task loaded via express pick
- F4 to enter an exception before selecting a different Locator/LPN > No reasons available in the Exception screen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document