UOM field disappears and the Quantity field becomes blank on HTML debrief after adding Amount
(Doc ID 753111.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.0.4 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
"UOM" field disappears and the "Quantity" field becomes blank in HTML Debrief screen on adding Amount for expense lines
Steps to replicate
- Login to FSTP
- Create a service request
- Keep the task status and the assignment status "Working"
- Navigate to dispatch center and Open the task
- Right click the task no. and select debrief
- On the debrief screen add a new labor row
- Then add another new row in the expense.
- Add the "Amount" it will be observed that UOM field disappears and the quantity field become blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document