Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Applications Framework - Version: 12.0.0 to 12.0.4
This problem can occur on any platform.
"Each row in the Query Result Columns must be mapped to a unique Query Attribute in the Mapped
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Copy all required objects and directories to <jdevhome>\myprojects
2. In JDeveloper 10g, create Workspace and OA project.
3. Add the ff. application sources:
4. Select adb.oracle.apps.per.selfservice.mgrviews.server
5. Right click and select "New View Object"
6. Click Next
7. Set the ff.:
9. Press Test to check if the Query Statement is valid
10. Click Next twice
11. In the Attribute Mappings screen, click Next.
Error message appears stating "Each row in the Query Result Columns must be mapped to a unique
Query Attribute in the Mapped Entity columns."
Repeat Steps 3 to 11 for the ff. VOs:
We are able to extend the other VOs:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms