Cannot Extend View Objects Of My Information Page
(Doc ID 753131.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Applications Framework - Version 12.0.0 to 12.0.4 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Self-Service OAF customizations in 11.5.10 don't work in R12.
"Each row in the Query Result Columns must be mapped to a unique Query Attribute in the Mapped
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Copy all required objects and directories to <jdevhome>\myprojects
2. In JDeveloper 10g, create Workspace and OA project.
3. Add the ff. application sources:
4. Select adb.oracle.apps.per.selfservice.mgrviews.server
5. Right click and select "New View Object"
6. Click Next
7. Set the ff.:
9. Press Test to check if the Query Statement is valid
10. Click Next twice
11. In the Attribute Mappings screen, click Next.
Error message appears stating "Each row in the Query Result Columns must be mapped to a unique
Query Attribute in the Mapped Entity columns."
Repeat Steps 3 to 11 for the ff. VOs:
We are able to extend the other VOs:
System Upgraded to Oracle Applications Release 12
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document