Booking A Sales Order Returns Message APP-ONT-251084: No Messages In The Stack SQLCODE -20001 Error Message ORA-20001: APP-AR-11355
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 18-FEB-2015 ***
-- Problem Statement:
On 220.127.116.11 in Production:
Enter Sales Order,enter scheduled ship date and manually schedule the order line then manually reserve
inventory and once try to book the order get an error message: APP-ONT-251084: No Messages In The Stack
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a normal sales order for this customer and part number in Order Management by entering
the customer and order type on the order header. Accept all defaulted values coming in from the
2. Enter the item number and quantity on the order line screen. Accept the price that defaults in
from the price list.
3. Enter the scheduled to ship date and manually schedule the order line.
4. Manually reserve inventory to the order line (TOOLS => SCHEDULING => RESERVATION DETAILS=> SUPPLY).
5. When try to book the sales order faces an error message: APP-ONT-251084: No Messages In The Stack
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot ship the sales order for specific date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms