Please Enter The Required Value For The Item Segment In Asset Activity Flexfield
(Doc ID 753677.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 16-Apr-2013***
When trying to complete a work order and enter the details in the flexfields, saw an error "Please enter the required value for the item segment in the Asset Activity Flexfield"
There are no further details shown after pressing the details button.
The work orders cannot be closed using the form and have to use the self service application, which takes extra time.
Close work orders using self service application seems to be working ok.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login using the Enterprise Asset Management responsibility
2. Click on Work Order Completion tab
3. Enter work order number
4. Press enter or tab. Form is populated.
5. Access Descriptive Flex Field by clicking on button
6. Enter data into flexfields.
7. X or press save.
8. The message stating that asset activity flexfield must be entered is displayed.
9. User is in a LOOP and cannot end.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document