R12: OA Framework Look and Feel not applying to few of the JSP pages
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Applications Framework - Version 12.0.0 to 12.0.4 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
1. Set the Profile ‘Oracle Applications Look and Feel’ to 'Simple Desktop Look and Feel’ from the seeded 'NULL' value.
2. Use 'Daily Payables Intelligence' and select any function/menu it results in SWAN
3. Use 'System Administrator' and select any function under Oracle Application Manager (OAM), it will result in SWAN Look & Feel.
4. Use 'CRM HTML Administration' which again results in SWAN Look & Feel.
5. On the contrary use 'System Administrator and select any function under Workflow related menu, it will result in Simple Desktop Look & Feel.
6. Try to use other modules like iStore/iProcurement but all of them displaying the 'Simple Desktop Look & Feel'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms