Interface Trip Stop Errors With There is no Default Goods Dispatched Account for Org XXX
(Doc ID 754276.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 03-NOV-2015
ConcurrentProgram:WSHINTERFACES - Interface Trip Stop - SRS
When running the Interface Trip Stop the following error occurs:
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter internal requisition, approve
2. Import and book order
3. Shipping <Release Sales Order< Pick release order
4. Shipping < Transaction < Query Order
5. Ship confirm order
6. Interface Trip Stop fails
7. Review the ITS debug log file, see the above error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document