CLN PO Acknowledge Not Updating The PO Acceptance
(Doc ID 754451.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Oracle Internet Procurement Connector - Version 12.2.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.2 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
iSupplier Portal - Version: 11.5.10 to 11.5.10
-- Problem Statement:
Supplier send PO Acknowledgement via XML.
It is received successfully in the instance. However, PO Acceptance screen does not reflect the acknowledgment by the supplier.
From the XML message:
The CLN is installed.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create PO with acceptance required "Document only" and Date required by.
2. Approve PO and XML button is the only option.
3. PO is transmitted via OSN (osn.oracle.com) to Supplier.
4. Supplier receives the PO and sends an PO Acknowledgment XML via OSN.
5. Transaction monitor shows the PO ACK transaction is successfully received.
6. Query the PO and view Tools > Acceptance. It is blank, with no update from Supplier.
Note is still valid for release 12.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document