Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Supervisor approves the enrollment for a subordinate.
The learner receives a notification with the following error:
Class enrollment for xxx yyy is not applied to database
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee self enrolls to a class, and submit the class for approval.
2. The supervisor (supervisor is the only required approver) approves the request .
3. Employee receives the notification that "class enrollment is not applied in the database".
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. "Employee Self Service Responsibility",
2. "Learner Home", page
3. search for the required courses,
4. click the enroll button to enroll into the class,
5. review and submit it for approval (request is submitted to supervisor)
6. Supervisor approves the request
7. At this moment user (who has initiated the request) is getting the error message in a notification
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot be enrolled to a class
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms