Error When Attempting to Use a Pseudo Field on the Tree View of Screen Set Results
(Doc ID 754580.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5.04.02 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
When a screenset is configured to include a "Refnum Value (P)" selection on the TREE node of a business object, when attempting to select this Tree in the Finder Screen, the following error is presented:
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00904: "ORR"."ORDER_RELEASE_REFNUM_VALUE": invalid identifier
Note: This error is used from an example where a BUY_SHIPMENT screenset was configured to add a "Refnum Value (P)" to the Order Release Tree Node.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Screenset (e.g. copy a public screenset, such as BUY_SHIPMENT).
2. Navigate to the "Tree" tab.
3. Edit one of the Business Objects (e.g. ORDER RELEASE).
4. Under "Field Name", select "Refnum Value (P)" and click Save (note that this does not offer you any selection on what RefNum you wish to display).
5. Click Save to save the Business Object Configuration.
6. Click Finished to Save the Screen Set.
7. Assign this to your User Menu.
8. Use this new Menu option to search for a Business Object and try to Open this Tree View.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document