Error When Attempting to Use a Pseudo Field on the Tree View of Screen Set Results
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.04.02
This problem can occur on any platform.
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00904: "ORR"."ORDER_RELEASE_REFNUM_VALUE": invalid identifier
Note: This error is used from an example where a BUY_SHIPMENT screenset was configured to add a "Refnum Value (P)" to the Order Release Tree Node.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Screenset (e.g. copy a public screenset, such as BUY_SHIPMENT).
2. Navigate to the "Tree" tab.
3. Edit one of the Business Objects (e.g. ORDER RELEASE).
4. Under "Field Name", select "Refnum Value (P)" and click Save (note that this does not offer you any selection on what RefNum you wish to display).
5. Click Save to save the Business Object Configuration.
6. Click Finished to Save the Screen Set.
7. Assign this to your User Menu.
8. Use this new Menu option to search for a Business Object and try to Open this Tree View.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms