Close Enrollment Process Not Closing the Open Life Event
Last updated on MAY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running the Close Enrollments Process using "Normal Close" Close Mode from the Concurrent Manager, participants still show the Open Event in Started status.
Expect the request to close the Open life event for all employees.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to HRMS Manager responsibility.
2. Submit the Close Enrollments Process request with the following parameters:
- Effective Date = 23-NOV-2008
- Life Event = Open
- Assigned Life Event Date = 01-JAN-2009
- Validate = Commit
- Close Mode = Normal Close
Employee still show the Open life event in Started status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms